You are coming - or would like to come - toUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc as part of a partnership between your home university and the USMB, through the Erasmus+ programme, a specific programme or a bilateral agreement.
- To find out whether your university has a cooperation agreement withUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc, contact the international relations department of your home university.
- Do you have questions about the steps to take, your accommodation, life in the region?
Consult the practical information
How do I register?
Your registration at the University consists of 4 steps:
- a pre-registration via the MoveOnline software, in March for the 1st semester and October for the 2nd semester, before your arrival in France
- depending on your case,payment of the Contribution de Vie Etudiante et de Campus (CVEC) on your arrival in France
- administrative registration on arrival in France
- a pedagogical registration after having been administratively registered
Your registration step by step:
The Welcome Centre ofUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc sends each year to the International Relations Department of the partner universities an official document indicating the modalities and dates of registration.
Your pre-registration consists of entering your application online on MoveOn (1) and then sending your file to the Welcome Centre by email (2).
1- Enter your application online for the year 2022/2023
Students who plan to study atUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc as part of an exchange programme (Erasmus, bilateral agreements, double degree, ISEP, ORA, BCI, SEMP...) during the academic year 2022/2023 should first ensure that they have been selected (nominated) by their university to study at our university (deadline before 30 March) and then register online on Moveon before 30 April 2022.
Pre-registration for the 1st semester (from September 2022 to December 2022 or January 2023) were open from 14 March to 30 April 2022.
The incoming mobility campaign is closed since 2 May 2022.
The Welcome Centre can assist students in their search for accommodation, subject to availability. Accommodation will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
2- Sending the electronic file by e-mail
So that we can guarantee you a quality welcome, we thank you for respecting the deadlines and the following procedure:
- Fill in the MoveOn application form online, save it as a PDF and sign it, then send it to your home university for signature.
- Download and fill in the housing application (even if you are not interested) + sign it.
Please indicate the VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS that you regularly consult, in order to receive useful information.
- Draw up your study contract with 30 ECTS (=Learning Agreement, the blank form of which will be provided by your home university), sign it and send it to the coordinator of your home university.
- ATTENTION: Your pre-registration application cannot be accepted if your application form and study contract are not signed by the coordinator of your home university.
- Attach on the MoveOn online application the copy of your study contract, the housing application (+ transcript of records only if you are applying for an international semester in English).
Send your complete application signed (application form, accommodation request and study contract (+ transcripts only if you apply for an international semester in English)) before 15 May 2022by e-mail, to Mrs Séverine QUILLIET, coordinator of the incoming exchange mobility and the Welcome Centre of the International Relations Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take the time to work on your application with your home university. Any incomplete and/or late application will be rejected.
As soon as we receive this file, the Welcome Centre will send your application file to the concerned component for validation.
Wait for the reply from the Welcome Centre, which will inform you by e-mail of the receipt of your application, the acceptance (or not) of your application and the important data concerning your arrival and your stay.
Once your application has been validated, the Welcome Centre will send you an e-mail containing :
- the letter of acceptance atUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc,
- an information pack containing: the list of documents required for your administrative registration, the dates of the welcome meetings, the list of contact persons in your component.
Please note: We send the information relating to your registration and your arrival in France to the email address you indicate in the application form. So remember to check your e-mail box regularly.
If you have any questions and/or problems regarding your pre-registration, please contact The Welcome Centre
The Student and Campus Life Contribution (CVEC) is intended to promote the reception and social, health, cultural and sports support of students and to support the preventive and health education actions carried out for them.
If you are an international exchange student in France, you are not concerned by this contribution. You do not have to pay it.
EXCEPTION: Double-degree students who pay their tuition fees atUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc must pay the CVEC. Double-degree students who pay their tuition fees at their home university do not pay the CVEC.
You must present your proof of payment (or exemption) to your school when you register
When you arrive in France, you will have to register officially atUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc. The registration is done in 2 steps: an administrative registration and a pedagogical registration.
- In September for the first semester and for the whole academic year
- In January-February for the second semester
Prior to registration, welcome meetings are organised by the Welcome Centre of the International Relations Department, which will help you to fill in the registration form and provide you with useful information about your stay in the Savoie region (social security, insurance, housing assistance, etc.)
Your presence is essential; your invitation (date and time) for registration will be given to you on that day.
What documents to bring?
Please present yourself at the registration desk with the requested documents:
The pedagogical registration corresponds to the choice of the courses you wish to follow, according to your studies in your country of origin, and according to your component of belonging toUniversité Savoie Mont Blanc.
The "relay" persons international relations" of your component will give you a booklet summarising all the courses given.
Coordinator of the Welcome and Incoming Mobility Unit,
in charge of exchange students
Telephone: 04 79 75 85 70
Université Savoie Mont Blanc - International Relations Department
Welcome Centre - Building 14 - Jacob Campus
18 rue Jean-Baptiste Richard BP 1104
F- 73011 JACOB-BELLECOMBETTE